Homemade granola Cerela
Ingredients
Oats
Cracked Wheat
Brown sugar /Honey
Ghee
Sesame oil
Water
Nuts
Almonds
Cranberry
Pistachios
Pumpkinseeds
Sunflower seeds
Raisins
Peanuts
Method :
Rolled oats in a glass tray or baking tray. (Optional....add a handful of fine cracked wheat....daliya)
Add brown sugar
Ghee( I prefer ghee, bc baking olive oil is not good )
Little water just to bring slight moisture in the oats
Bake at 400 for 15 mins. Take out the mix. Add nuts of your choice and again bake 15 mins at 400. Ready
Nuts..... walnuts, almonds, cranberry, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, raisins, peanuts.
I do not like to bake honey otherwise honey can be added.
Sometimes it may take more than 30 mins to bake depends on how much water we have added. I add only to bring a slight humidity or moisture otherwise it takes very long to bake.
If we want more crunchy, then add more ghee otherwise depending on the crunch we can add ghee.
Sesame oil can be a replacement of ghee.



Comments
Post a Comment