Dry Eggplant Curry

 






Eggplant Recipe 


Ingredient 

Roasted chana dal, 

urad dal, 

mustard seeds, 

cumin seeds,

 coriander seeds, 

peanut, 

red chilies/ pepper, curry leaves, (sesame seeds& badam  are optional) 

Eggplant 

Salt 

Gram Masala Powder  



I have dry roasted chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, peanut, red chilies/ pepper, curry leaves, (sesame seeds& badam  are optional)   You can take all 1tsp  roast it nicely 

Cool them completely and while grinding add salt & gram masala powder  based on your taste or 1/2 spoon 


Keep it aside  the powder 


Now  cut the eggplant into small pieces and I have deep fry them in oil  ( in 2 -3 batches )   

At last, mix that powder once all eggplant pieces are fry

You can just add that powder in the fried eggplant in the bowl or 

You can take a separate pan and 1/2 spoon oil, take all fried eggplant, and add that powder mix it nicely and off the flame don’t cook it again ...

They are crispy ... if you cook they will become soft again 


I just added in the bowl that powder it was crispy for a long time 

Comments

Popular Posts