Falafel






Falafel
Soak Chole
Add ginger 1 tbsp, parsley, cilantro and dill leaves  handful each, salt pepper, lemon, hing and grind it
Then put it in the fridge For two hours

Make tahini paste
I repaired half cup sesame n add 3 tablespoons oil n grind it finely

Hummus
Halt cup Chana soak it n boil with hing salt n a tablespoon of oil  n then add lemon salt pepper n grind, I also added jalapeños

Mix lettuce leaves and chopped cucumber tomato to serve

Yoghurt dip
Chop cucumbers add dahi , mint, salt pepper and sugar, cumin powder can be added too

For falafel, u can add two to three pinches of baking powder and fry it
Add some  flour if u think it’s not binding

Or alternatively, I can shallow fry it ( I did it, I would recommend frying it, I’ll also fry it next time, it doesn’t bring out the best Flavour with shallow frying )





Comments

Popular Posts