Akki Roti
Akki roti
Rice
roti is made different ways I steam the flour then make it. Yes there are two
styles of akki roti depending on which part of Karnataka they are from
North Canara makes it this way. It is also along the Konkan coast , that’s why I mentioned the region.Yes Mataji karnataka side also they make the Brahminical cooking will not add cooked rice to it. They will only add flour.These how do you make Mataji will you pat and make and is it knead with hot water or steamed. This looks nice soft
North Canara makes it this way. It is also along the Konkan coast , that’s why I mentioned the region.Yes Mataji karnataka side also they make the Brahminical cooking will not add cooked rice to it. They will only add flour.These how do you make Mataji will you pat and make and is it knead with hot water or steamed. This looks nice soft


Comments
Post a Comment